Sr. Vice President of Sales & Marketing
As the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing you will be a key member of the executive leadership team, serving as the senior most commercial leader responsible for achieving global revenue goals, reporting directly to the CEO.
The SVP directly manages a global sales team; routinely connects with key prospects and customers to build value-based relationships and stays on the cutting edge of industry trends and priorities; partners with the leadership team peers to develop multi-year growth strategies and deliver near and long-term financial objectives via delivering new logos and growing existing accounts. The SVP will establish sales forecasting, headcount planning, pipeline management and drive execution of various sales strategies and initiatives.
- Develop annual sales targets, quarterly sales forecasts, and associated progress of actual results against key SaaS metrics (M/ARR, Churn, ARPU, Retention, NPS)
- Attracts, develops, and retains high performing global sales and account management teams capable of delivering rapidly revenue growth
- Provides direct and indirect oversight of individual level goals and responsibilities to ensure successful execution of sales plans
- Prioritizes sales opportunities based upon profitability, future upside, and retention characteristics that will drive long term value creation
- Partner closely with the Product, Marketing, and Development teams, applying best practices of product commercialization and Go-to-Market
- Develops and executes comprehensive go to market strategies to deliver revenue growth in the rapidly transforming maritime technology market
- Communicate clearly, crisply, transparently, and consistently with leadership stakeholders to drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations
- 15+ years of experience as a sales & marketing leader in a fast-paced, high-growth, subscription/SaaS/DaaS software in a startup organization
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, retain, and inspire sales leaders and front-line staff
- Builder’s mindset, enjoying the challenge of building and scaling a sales organization
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers, working hard for win-win success.
- You have the ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes and have proven closing skills
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling presentations and communicating decisions to executive leadership
- BA/BS degree
- Travel up to 50%
- 99% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Work-life balance
- WFH Flexible
Additional Tidbits You May Find Interesting
Located in Austin, Texas we are a company of about 30 employees with a wide array of skills, abilities, knowledge, and insight. We believe in investing in others and continual learning for ourselves. Challenging the status quo and exploring alternatives? Yes, please! Have a question? Bring it. Outside the box thinker? Tell us what’s on your mind. Team-player, knowledge seeker and mad skilled mentor who pays it forward, brings ideas and engages in innovate thought processes… now you’re speaking our language!
We work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Moving and responding on a dime, multi-tasking and adjusting is critical to success. There can be multiple projects with various timeframes. If you are disorganized, that may be an issue. In summary, problem solving, working under pressure, and adapting to fluctuating priorities and timelines is part of who we are and what we do each and every day.